EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

        

            Prof. Dr. ISMAIL YILDIRIM

Certificate

.

CALL FOR PAPERS

JOURNAL BY SUBJECT

  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Animal Sciences
  • Biological Sciences
  • Applied Sciences
  • Business Sciences
  • Earth Sciences
  • Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Medical Sciences
  • Molecular Sciences
  • Pharmacology
  • Social Sciences
  • Physical Sciences

 

Strength properties of concrete using ternary system

  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 607.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 159.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 134.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_style_default::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_style_default.inc on line 24.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 906.
  • strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_argument::init() should be compatible with views_handler::init(&$view, $options) in /home4/vibu/public_html/journalajst.com/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_argument.inc on line 744.
Author: 
Kannan, V.
Abstract: 

Utilization of industrial waste materials and other supplementary materials in concrete compensates the lack of natural resources, solving the disposal problem of waste and to find alternative technique to safeguard the nature. Also it can be used to enhance the mechanical and durability properties of the concrete. There are a number of supplementary materials such as silica fume (SF), Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS), Fly Ash (FA), Rice Husk Ash (RHA) and more used as partial replacement of cement. This paper carries out a thorough assessment about the addition of SF and GGBFS, which can be adequately utilized in concrete as cement substitution. For that water cement ratio was fixed as 0.55 and the replacement level is from 5% to 20%. Totally nine mix were prepared in the range of 0 to 25 % of SF and GGBFS in binary and ternary system. Different properties were studied to identify optimum level of replacement such as physical properties, chemical properties of materials and mechanical properties.

CURRENT ISSUE

      

Current Issue Cover Image

IMPACT FACTOR CERTIFICATE

COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT